The charts on jessicaadams.com use the Aries 0 Ascendant system. These do not directly compare to other calculations like Placidus.
If you still believe that data is incorrect, then make a comparison between your chart and astro.com. When you enter the same information, your chart details should match (at least to the sign and degree).
If your chart does not match, then check your birth data, by viewing your profile.
Follow these diagnostic steps in order:
- Check your birth time: It should appear in 24 hour time (in the format 20:08 for 8.08pm showing a colon : between the hours and the minutes.)
- Confirm that you have put correct location data in to the site
- If you have used Lat Long information to sharpen your birth data – confirm it is the correct location. You can do this by viewing your birth data and clicking on the lat long coordinates. Your entered birth location will be shown on a map.
- Next, go to Your Profile and edit your birth date. Press Clear Date and re-enter your birth data (be sure to enter your birth data carefully, you can only change this information three times before your birth data is locked to further changes. Don’t forget to update your profile to set the birth data information.
- Are you born in the United States between 1916 and 1966? It could be that incorrect daylight savings report could be skewing your chart data so that it reads differently to a chart produced at Astro.com. Read this article for more information https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_time_in_the_United_States#Daylight_Saving_Time_1945_to_1966
Please let us know your expected Asendant, Moon and Descendant, and we'll make a correction to your chart. Alternatively, you can adjust to a non-daylight saving time which will have the same effect.
- Still seeing a problem? Contact us using the support information provided to you when you registered as a member and we will be happy to look into it for you. When you joined jessicaadams.com you will have received an email with information on how to contact support. Look for the email subject “We are here to help! Welcome to jessicaadams.com”