I cannot remember the username I used.
- Your username is the email address you used when you registered.
- Use your account email address and password to log in here.
- If your password is not working, request a new password by entering your email address in our reset form.
- If our system cannot find your email address, you may be entering the wrong one. Keep reading.
I cannot remember the password I used.
If you attempt to log in and have forgotten the password on your account, or if you mistype your password while attempting to log in, you may be able to request a password reset here.
I cannot remember the email address I used on my account.
Visit our password request form and enter the email addresses you think you used. Then, check all your email inboxes – we will send password reset instructions to the account’s email address.
I have lost access to the email address I used when I signed up.
- Try to log in to your account using just your username and password. As soon as you are logged in, be sure to update your email address under My Profile.
- If you have forgotten your password and have lost access to your account email, contact us for help.
I requested a new password reset, but it has not arrived in my email inbox.
- Be sure to check your junk or spam filters on your email inbox. Some email systems filter our emails. Search for any emails from email@example.com
- Enter your email address when requesting a password reset. This will ensure you know which email we are sending to, and are checking the right inbox.
- If you are requesting a password reset to the correct email address but it is not arriving send us a support email using the email address sent in your original registration confirmation.
I am receiving the password reset emails but I still cannot log in!
- Try again – the links in those emails are time-sensitive. Be sure you have not copied and pasted any extra spaces if you copy the link into your browser’s URL bar.
- Try logging in from a different browser (we suggest Firefox, which can be downloaded for free) or another computer.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies. Before saving your new password, you should also try clearing your browser’s cache.
- Make sure your browser is not remembering your old password. Read this for more information.
- Still not working? Send us a support email using the email address sent in your original registration confirmation.
I try to log in and I get a “Locked out!” error message.
- Those locks will clear on their own after an hour or so. Make sure you take note of the reason why you have been locked out to prevent it happening again. Do not request more password resets while you wait.
I just made a new account, but have not been able to log in yet.
- Make sure your registration was successful. Check your email inbox for the confirmation we send you when you successfully signed up for an account.
- If it looks like you did not create an account, you can sign up again here.
- If you did create a new account but cannot log in, request a new password here. Be sure to check your spam and junk folders for our password email.